- Fruit and Vegetable Friendly
- Bucket Hydroponic Drip System
- Water Saving and Low Cost
Hydroponic Dutch Bucket System
The dutch bucket system is currently the most popular bucket hydroponic drip system, and it is one of the few DWC bucket hydroponic systems ( deep water culture buckets) that can grow larger fruit and vegetable. Which with an automatic water circulation system, water-saving, energy-saving, simple installation, and relatively low cost, it is also suitable for home garden and commercial planting.
You can purchase any bato bucket system combination you want from LYINE, whether it is used for indoor or outdoor, roof or basement, or greenhouse planning, etc. We provide free space planning and design drawings, which can help you have a more intuitive understanding of your own place, saving you time and expenditure.
By understanding the following various types of hydroponic bucket system designs, you can find your needs, and please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Our Most Popular Dutch Bucket System
The Most Common Way to Use Dutch Bucket Hydroponics
homemade dutch bucket recirculating drip system
For classroom, scientific research, laboratory, and so on
40 feet freezer shipping container farm hydroponic system
Dutch bucket hydroponic greenhouse system
What is Dutch Bucket System and What Can It Plant?
Do You Have A Hydroponic Bucket Project We Can Help With?
Why Choose Lyine Hydroponic System
In addition to site planning and drawings design. LYINE determines the composition of hydroponic systems according to the actual conditions of the crops you plant, location, environment, and lack of water and electricity, etc.
Installation, Design, After-sales Service. Among them, we cooperate with local design and software companies to help users quickly solve pre-planning and after-sales service problems. Especially the hydroponic farm project.
You will be surprised that the range of hydroponic systems we can produce is so wide that it can almost meet the needs of all traders, farm owners, and end-users. Moreover, adjustments can be made in time according to actual needs.
In Qinghai, Xinjiang, Dubai, and South Africa, etc., We help to build a number of hydroponic farm projects. And now, a 2,000㎡ hydroponic experimental exhibition greenhouse in cooperation with the local government is also under preparation.
Hydroponic Bucket System Plans Case Design
How to build a dutch bucket system?
1. First, determine what vegetables or fruits you want to grow, and then tentatively determine a combination of the bato bucket system according to the actual planting height, density, and light conditions, etc.
2. Determine the area, shape, and obstacles of the venue, etc. Through calculation and design, the most suitable hydroponic system layout for this site is planned, including planting area, management area, and other areas.
3. After planning, determine the number and spacing of the buckets, and adjust and calculate again based on the previous results.
Let Us Help You Build Dutch Bucket Hydroponic System
Lyine Group from China, starting in 1990. We focusing on the hydroponic solution with R&D, Production, OEM, and Project Cooperation.
- Phone: 86. 135. 9260. 7568
- Mail: email@example.com